Please pass on our gratitude to Russel and your guys for their efforts last week. We are very happy with the result.
just wanted to let you know that the job that Rob and the boys did on the Leighton hedge looks really good.
We are very passionate about our work, from the initial consultation, to the design process and maintenance.
It’s easy for us to sing our own praises, but here is what our clients have to say:
Thank you for the designs, I really think they are great Gil, Turramurra
It was great to hear your ideas yesterday, it has opened up mind.
Lisa and I had a chat last night while it was fresh in our minds and would like to go ahead with a concept plan on your ideas from yesterday.
John, Mt Colah
Once again your fellows did an excellent job. Thank you for organising this.Bruce, Wahroonga
Carolyn and I would like to extend a big thank you for the big push this week to finish off almost all the paving, we are both delighted with the result.
The boys have done a great job, Thanks again.Kathy
Many thanks for your assistance, patience and excellent workmanship. We are very happy with the outcome and please thank your team as well.Regards,
Just wanted to thankyou both for your efforts to get our job completed on time. The pot arrived and the whole garden looked sensational. We got lots of comments on the transformation. What impressed me the most (was) that you were both genuinely interested in the project and that the end result was the best possible with the budget we had. Will be recommending you.Narelle
Thank you so much for the hard work and patience you put into the realization of our dream backyard. We’re looking forward to seeing all the new growth on the plants over Spring, and we are anticipating lazy days spent beside the pool during Summer. We also expect to spend lots of time playing with Nicola out on the lawn.Thanks again to everyone that was involved.
Simone, Russell and Nicola.
…Russell did a great design and it is so established now. We will need the guys at our new property… so will be in touch once we move.Thanks again for such a great job.
REFERENCE FOR S-ENSE LANDSCAPES
In 2008 S-ense Landscape designed and constructed garden and paved areas to meet our requirements. In doing so they have set in place a functional and attractive outdoor area. In the process of working with them here is a list of attributes/qualities that stood out for us:
– Russell was very attentive in listening to exactly what we wanted and was always ready to address concerns and meet with us
Ability to challenge
– when needed Russell challenged us on our ideas and suggested viable alternatives
– we are thrilled with the overall look of our outdoor area and this is directly attributed to Russell’s design skills. He has the ability to conceptualise an overall look and instils absolute confidence in you that things are going to work out
– Russell has a network of other related contacts (e.g. swimming pool and fence company which we used) and was always happy to talk to them to help integrate their work and Sense Landscape work
Management of staff
– “always helpful, approachable and hardworking”.
Quality of staff
– every single staff member who worked on our property during 2008 (and there were many) were nice people. They were polite, approachable and hardworking and we had no qualms about them working on our property when we were away or letting them have access to come and go from our house
Quality of garden related work
– in every respect we felt that you could not question the quality of the work done. The best material was always used and a quality job done with the practical application e.g. creating of flower bed edges, planting
Quality of paving related work
– the paving done on our property is of an excellent standard with respect to both the design and the laying of the pavers themselves
– even while jobs were on the go our property was always kept at tidy as possible
Links into other services
– S-ense Landscape offers a comprehensive range of services (all of which we used) including regular garden maintenance, specialised lawn service and garden lessons
These attributes/qualities made our interaction with S-ense Landscape a very positive one and overshadowed our one and only frustration with them – having to wait in the queue for our work to be done! This might have been more frustrating for us than with other clients as our work was done in stages during the year to fit in with the scheduling of other things such as the building of a swimming pool, putting in of a fence, council approval, pavers not being available, the reconfiguration of our front entrance etc. We know that this was also frustrating for S-ense Landscape and in hindsight we should maybe have let S-ense Landscape manage our entire project (to include the additional work) as the scheduling would then have been up to them.
I would be very happy to talk to you further should you wish to.